Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Just chillin'

You want to know what the farm animals are doing today?

Hamburger & T-Bone: eating hay, as well as not very good/too old for human consumption corn casserole, and head butting in the knees any human that enters their enclosure (the reason why there are no up close photos, afraid I would drop camera).

Henry & Sally: Taking advantage of warmer weather to check their territory. Sally is just along for the ride, and is more interested in chasing Henry's tail than actual territory checking or mouse hunting. Finally got a face picture of her not eating . . .
























Thomas, Essie, Ginny, Herschel & The Girls: They're mostly just hanging out today. Thomas is randomly strutting getting ready for turkey breeding season (he has so much competition [eye roll]). Everybody else just laying eggs, clucking/screeching, or crowing as their natures require. No picture cause my battery died when I was in the chicken house.


Inside we have the lazy bums.

Pumpkin & Kiddo doing what they do best. Napping . . . 18 hours a day, don't bother me to catch a mouse, I'm too busy sunning myself.















Checkers is just hanging out in her bed, napping, barking, or staring off in to space as she so desires. Waiting for Ryan to get home. He is so much more exciting than me evidentally.


















My favorite new living thing in the house right now, my fast growing freesia. Look how much they've grown in 2 days. One of the few things in the plant world that is great for instant gratification . . . fast growing young sprouts.  Happy Wednesday!






No comments:

Post a Comment